It’s been a heck of a week around Casa de Chi-Guy this week with everything from our baby-sitter having an allergic reaction to soy milk last Friday night pulling us out of Skyfall an hour into the movie (and sending her to the hospital), to our getting awoken in the middle of the night on Monday to our carbon monoxide detectors going off, the fire department being called, and our furnace all but being replaced on Wednesday and Thursday while I was in Calgary and Edmonton.  For all the complaining we Chicagoans do about our winters let me tell you right More >